Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday, September 20th

This picture was taken at our first football party on Sept 12...thats John Callahan with her!!

Wow...it's been a really longtime since I have made a post, I suppose that is because all is really great!! Mom is rockin'....loves the way she feels and is just waiting for the word that she can start to play tennis again! I feel sure she will make a post later today now that I finally figured out how to get back on this thing, it kept telling me that my password didn't match!

For me...staying ever so busy. Since July 22 I have been Interim Executive Director over our Athens and Lawrenceville offices while still holding down my nurse manager duties. Needless to say it has been quite the challenge and I have applied for the position permanently, all the interviews are behind me and now it's just a matter of waiting for upper management to make a decision. If I am not offered the position I will be okay with that as I just look at it for an opportunity to grow and learn, even through the interim position and the interview process for such a position.

Hope everyone out there is doing well....look to hear from Mom later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment