Friday, May 29, 2009

A Big Thank You....

A great big "thank you" to everyone that has visited the blog since I put it out to publish earlier this week. For all the folks that have left comments, Mom and I so appreciate all your kind words.

She and I are a tad calmer today...but still anticipating the future and what is to come.

I would like to let everyone know that my brother, Jack will be coming into town for Moms surgery, he will be arriving sometime Tuesday evening and I am not sure how long he will be here as he is a very busy Dad with two boys that play A LOT of baseball!!! I am just grateful that he will be here with me on the day of the surgery as it is going to be a VERY long wait.

That's it for now..be sure and stay tuned because the posts will be coming to you closer and closer together as Wednesday approaches.

Mom and I together say again....."Thank You" for all of the good wishes, prayers and support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment