Monday, May 18, 2009

Possible Surgery Date

Well..we might have a surgery date...June 3rd. This is all dependent on whether Dr. Walpert (Georgia Neurology) takes Moms case or not.....we should know sometime Wednesday which will give Mom her two weeks off of the Plavix that she needs before surgery. Keep your fingers crossed that we don't have to wait any longer than June 3rd...the only thing that sucks about this date is that Mom will be in the hospital on her birthday AND for The Preakness..she has already told me that I will have to sneak her a Woodford Reserve cocktail in, if this happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment