Saturday, June 20, 2009

Mama Jane Speaks!!!

Awesome Daughter says that it's time for me to speak up. It's hard to believe that it has been 2 weeks since I came home from the hospital with my foggy brain. Thank goodness the foggy brain is gone and I feel more like myself each day. The brace is cumbersome and it's hard to be "fashionable" when you feel like you are as round as a barrel but Awesome Daughter and my 2nd daughter (Sharla) "blinged" me out to make me feel more fashionable.
Breakfast with the Sat. AM tennis group was fun. It was great to see them and they all thought I looked great. (Guess one does look better when they are pain free). After breakfast I came home and took a short rest before getting ready to go to the reception deal. Again I saw folks at the reception that thought that I looked good and couldn't believe that I am so mobile. Take the cane with me mostly as "security" but really don't use it much.
Today was a great day, the most active one I've had since early May. It feels so good to be able to go out and not worry about the legs tingling and getting numb. I know I'll sleep well tonite.
Wimbledon starts Monday so you folks that know me know that I'll be keeping an eye on that while I sew. It's time for me to learn how to use the monogram system for the embroidery machine.
I must give a great big hug and kiss to Awesome Daughter for all she has done for me...plus keeping me in line.

1 comment:

  1. Good for YOU ! Glad you'r out & about & Pain Free! That is WOnderful! It does make such a differance in the daily quality of life! Keep on Truckin"!!

    ReplyDelete