Friday, June 19, 2009

Moms 1st outing since the surgery...

Yes...that is what I said...Moms first outing since surgery!!! After work I came home and fetched her and off we went to Target!!! She did incredible...walking around that store like nobodys business!!! It was good practice for her two outings coming up tomorrow!!!

Thanks to Aunt Bobbi for coming to visit today and walking around outside with Mom!!! I am so sorry that I have to miss the reception but a committment I made to help with a blood pressure clinic is getting in my way...you know I love you!!!

Not much else to tell....Mom will make her own post after her outings tomorrow, it should be interesting as to what she will have to say!!!

Oh yeah...getting to park in Handicap Parking is really kinda cool!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment